Sunday, May 31, 2009

Exam Week

It's my exam week, a week where i buldged my stomach. Crarving for snacks all the time.
Anyway, here are some of pictures for the week.
Overflowing text, My room is in a big mess. with notes scattered around
War buddies. It's about 20 minutes before exam.
We took a taxi to school and Chai Ann found out that she left her precious notes and calculator at home! It was a chaotic state for her that time. Although it's funny to look back at the picture of this but hopefully all these situation will not affect our results. (finger crossed)
I love heinz.
I've been evil lately.

A meal @ sillitoe court.


A video of our study break. Ken is cooking while we are taking video of this.
hooting with buddies, wivinia (the girl on the right) just reach Nottingham from Malaysia.
It's nice to see her here.
herbal tea from eeffie, That is really sweet. Thx
:)
Tingting(a.k.a magician & chef)
After the 3 days of intense exams. we had a farewell party for her in La Tasca. She cooked meals and meals of wonderful Chinese cuisine for us during our exam period. and also entertain us from time to time with her interesting magic talent, fashion show and some explosive behaviour :)
Sangria, Spanish wine punch. Sweet fruity smell..
Although it's abit overprice here, but still, the taste is unique!



And some badminton.
Credits to Andrew Murphy and Qian.
they became my stress reliever.
And I manage to ask 3 of my war buddies(ken, ann & tingting) to watch Angel & Demon with me. Although Ken slept through the entire movie, but i would say it's beautifully filmed. Love it
Things to do next week,
  1. To resume reading 'The love of my life', which i started to read before my exam.
  2. To attend Alex's Farewell
  3. Book a budget air ticket to Norway with my Mom. To bring her backpacking. :)
  4. Apply for a non-competitive scholarship,
  5. Ready a cv for coming job recruitment.
  6. And finally, I will be leaving to Czech Republic saturday to eat something different. :)
I am so excited, for the week to come.

1 comment:

  1. why "write more post entries" is not included in your to do list?

    ReplyDelete