Saturday, November 28, 2009

Internet Trading

I started internet trading just a few weeks ago; I started this trading with a bad experience. Internet trading is full of scams and fake stuff. Be a wise internet traders. Good luck.

And I learned a few lesson from all these trading.

  • I learned that i need to know how to spot a fake item before I buy it, as sometimes the seller would not know whether their item is Fake. However, most of them would know, but they would just pretend that they don’t.
  • Check the seller, even the seller has a good rating. The item may be bad.
  • Do not buy impulsively. When I got my 1st payment, I was overwhelmed and bought a few stuff at once. 2 out of 3 transactions turn out to be a massive disaster. Even I dealt with good ratings seller.
  • Some seller would create a few accounts to bid on their stuff, to make it higher. If somehow their own alternative account won the bid, they will proceed with a method called 2nd chance bidder, which is the 2nd highest bidder (the real bidder) would win the bid. And the real bidder would have to fork out more money instead. (Be careful with 2nd Chance Offer)

I poured some of my hard earned money down the drain for this lesson, Hopefully this post would help someone without any experience with the internet trading.Especially E-bay.


No comments:

Post a Comment