Saturday, October 23, 2010

an autumnal weekend

While i am 'scrobbling' Jay Chou's music peacefully with an oversized headset. The weather changes dramatically outside like a Korean drama being broadcasted through my window. As weather is pretty unpredictable in autumn, I will have plan ahead to suit the weather and to fully utilise my 'Ourtime' in Chichester.

The day is getting shorter while the night is creeping in slowly as every weekend seems to be shorter than the previous ones. As I am writing this post weather outside changes from dark, shower and gloomy to windy. Street lights are still on despite my wide screen bottom right shows 0820.

I am enjoying my personal time with Blogspot putting down the feelings down into words and concurrently plan the details of our trip to Portsmouth later to create a bit of contrast with the moody weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment