Monday, May 12, 2014

Matters for May

There are a few things I need to get it done in May.


  • Do a quick research into SMRT stock. Current Price 1.28
  • Do a quick research into Breadtalk SP. Current Price 1.45
  • Build my own methodology for analysing stock and put into writing So that I could analyse stock more consistently and also efficiently. 
  • Build a spreadsheet for properties or do any research into software about properties apps. So that I can start monitoring properties in Kota Kinabalu, Mekati City and also Singapore. Compare their Revenues. 
  • Follow up with the website for Summit with my younger brother. 
  • Keep in touch with Family. Will give them a call more often, and talk more with them for at least twice a week. 
  • Arrange a gathering with the money grows on tree group in mid June 15/6
  • Eat less carbohydrate for dinner, no more economical rice. Work out more for May. 
  • Research into Migrating to New Zealand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment