Friday, June 13, 2014

Hong Kong for a weekend 6/6-8/6

Took an afternoon airplane from changi to Hong Kong.
Reached there about 7++. Sony picked me up with her cool orange colour A3 and drove Miss J and I to Avis's place,

I forgot to bought wines today to bring it to Avis's place.

She lives with her husband in a lovely place near City gate, a place famous for its shopping.

We had chicken, bread, mushroom soup and dessert. I also had a chance to meet Murphy and Molly. It was a memorable dinner and indeed very welcoming. Thanks Avis for this wonderful dinner.

After our meal, Sony sent us back to Kimberley Hotel. I must say with both their hospitality, I felt very welcome to Hong Kong. It was rather a different experience back then.

On my day 2, woke up, went for a meal in the nearest restaurant with Miss J. We ordered the typical Hong Kong breakfast. pasta, polo bun. We then went to visit Miss J's Grandma. POPO. She gave me ang pau and also treated me a warm soup. I was rather delighted.

After our visit to grandma's place, we took ferry to IFC. Had some small meal, look around and had an expensive high tea.

After our high tea, we then walk around to have a good meal near central, the name of the restaurant is called golden bird. It was a cosy restaurant nicely decorated.

On my third day, which is a Sunday, we are meeting Miss J parents for a meal. We had dim sum, visited her grandma and then shop around Hong Kong. We then took a train back to Airport, bought some souvenirs and prepare to take our late night plane back to Singapore

Reach Singapore around 1am and went to bed straight.

This trip is like a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment