Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Jayden is on his 14th week and my stock trade update

It has been very challenging for the past few months, especially weeks before our helper Sally is on board, as we were travelling to Hong Kong and Kota Kinabalu with Jayden while preparing for Sally to get on board.

Jenny and I were both being stretched to our max. I still remember the period, when we are away from Hong Kong, Jenny had mastitis while I am on night shift.

Since Sally is on board, it is a lot easier for us now, at least we don't need to wake up at night to take care of Jayden. Jayden is now on average feeding on around 120ml per feed, every 2 to 3 hours. He wakes up twice at night on average and take shower once a day.

He started to produce sounds while copying us and has started to recognize people. We hope to show people around our child, so he get more comfortable with strangers and more confident.

I just got his LTVP in Singapore, the whole process has been very pleasant with Sally's help.

Jayden has been behaving, not making much noise and sleep through while we were processing the documents. I am grateful to have this night shift and able to spend so much time with jayden while he is growing up. Nowadays, all my laundry, cooking, dishwashing and chores are taken care by Sally.

My parents had booked their flight ticket to Singapore end of this Month to see Jayden, we are looking forward for them to come over and take care of Jayden.

On a side note, I have recently sold my Capitalland China retail trust with around 15 % profit and entered more USO below $10

Breakdown of the trade:

20161228- I entered 7000 stocks AU8U at 1.355
20170502- Exited 7000 AU8U at 1.555
PROFIT= SGD1400 + Dividend for Last 2 quarter of 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment