Sunday, October 8, 2017

End of September review and plans for Oct and November 2017

A quick review of my mini achievements in September 2017
  • Attended MMI, got a free ticket from Lucy
  • Connect with key Nottingham friends over dim sum at ION Imperial treasure
  • Connect with family at Si Chuan Dou Hua at UOB Plaza 60th floor. They loved it
  • Bought tickets for parents to come over Singapore.
  • Be grateful to have sally around to take care of Jayden. 
  • Set a mindset to achieve a passive income of SGD18,000.00 per month. 
  • Started bringing food to work from home, to maintain a period of time. To maintain 21 days
  • To continue listen to Julie Dittmar hypnotherapy
  • I signed up a cheaper plan with starhub. Saved 1k ++
Target for October and November 2017

  • Body weight is 84.3, 27.3%. I choose to go down to 81kg by end of this month. 
  • Again, maintain 1600 calories per day, 2 main meals a day. 
  • To maintain monthly goals setting and review blog
  • To utilise Google keep to organise and keep my note
  • To communicate clearly with my bosses and also colleagues
  • To communicate with my parents closely
  • To support my family, parents, Shaun and aunty Josephine in the long run
  • To spend more time with Jayden
  • To spend more time with key people around me. There is no need to please them
  • To plan my coming holiday in November
  • To attend Joey's Wedding in November
  • To complete my 90 days conditioning workbook
  • To continue reading The Edge Financial news
  • To read, absorb and understand an article a day of Financial news 
  • To wake up at 530am when I am on day shift, reach office by 0715am
  • To read a book while I am on night shift
  • To spend time in a library reading
  • To maintain a jar system. For now is my saving POSB which I will not touch
  • To manage my money spending, eat from home and spend less
  • To not be reactive on negative comment
  • To learn about presentation skills
  • To learn about public speaking skills
  • To travel to Barcelona and Madrid
  • To plan for our US trip in March 2018
  • To Manage my money
  • To automate my life
  • To continue to support my investment member for the long-term
  • To take care of Sally's family
  • To work on a mortgage plan for my Australia and Philippines property.
  • To connect with more rich and successful people in Singapore
  • To learn from successful people
  • To love successful people
  • To be an excellent receiver of the universe
  • To maintain my success journal on a daily basis
  • To celebrate small success made for my financial freedom journey
  • To experience fun quality dining experience with Jenny
  • To connect more with Jenny
  • To understand more about jenny's need
  • To take care of my body and health
  • To connect with resourceful people


No comments:

Post a Comment