Sunday, January 7, 2018

Monthly Review: December 2017

Accomplishments: 
  • Spent time improving and registering course
  • Connect with my parents
  • Connect with Shaun
  • Connect with a broker for Phillippines loan
  • Supported Jenny in taking care of Jayden 
  • Brought healthy food to work 
  • Sold options, collected dividends and made USD600 ++
  • Continued my intention card every day
  • To read a book by Ku Swee Yong, Property upturn
  • Maintained my weight at 81kg, Maintained my FFA account
  • Upgraded my computer for investing and productivity
  • Connect with Secondary schoolmates. Teo, Mau, Ocean, Charles and Kaiting. 
  • Took video course by Think or swim
  • To automate my saving, so I have more time to focus on Important matters
Intention for January 2018
  • To achieve 79kg weight and 24% body fat
  • To manage my finance and follow MMI system
  • Read book by Anthony Robbins before end of the month
  • To be a person with integrity, I do whatever I say
  • To plan our US road trip in March 2018
  • To save money for Kamin's wedding
  • To follow up with 108 loan
  • To eat healthily, to continue to bring healthy green to work
  • To maintain monthly goals setting and monthly review
  • To meditate and practise deep breathing and deep relaxation
  • To spend money and resources on experience
  • To buy time
  • To allow money work for me
  • To build multiple sources of income
  • To spend less than we earn and invest accordingly.
  • To connect with rich, resourceful and successful people. 
  • To be an excellent receiver of the universe
  • To walk around the neighbourhood with Jenny
  • To bring Jenny out to an awesome place for dinner/ lunch once 


No comments:

Post a Comment