Thursday, February 22, 2018

Monthly Review: January 2018

Accomplishments: 
  • Multiple monitors now
  • Celebrated Jayden's birthday in SEA aquarium
  • Registered swimming class for Jayden
  • Met up with Kamin
  • around 80kg now
  • Connect with my parents
  • Sorted our Phillippines Loan
  • Brought healthy food to work 
  • Continued my intention card every day
  • Push up 17 times on a daily basis
  • To focus on investing, options selling
  • Listen to Julie Dittmar
  • To automate my saving, so I have more time to focus on Important matters
  • Didn't react to market downturn
  • Managed my bonus and sorted them accordingly
  • Attended Loi's wedding
  • Maintained my journal writing 
  • Sorted our Australia Loan


Intention for February 2018
  • To achieve 79kg weight and 24% body fat
  • To plan Chicago and Washington activities
  • All out for Tony Robbins seminar
  • To manage my finance and follow MMI system
  • Read book by Anthony Robbins before end of the month
  • To be a person with integrity, I do whatever I say
  • To save money for Kamin's wedding
  • To sort out TOP loan
  • To eat healthily, to continue to bring healthy green to work
  • To maintain monthly goals setting and monthly review
  • To meditate and practise deep breathing and deep relaxation
  • To spend money and resources on experience
  • To allow money work for me
  • To build multiple sources of income
  • To spend less than we earn and invest accordingly.
  • To connect with rich, resourceful and successful people. UPW people
  • To be an excellent receiver of the universe
  • To walk around the neighbourhood with Jenny
  • To bring Jenny out to an awesome place for dinner/ lunch once 

No comments:

Post a Comment