Monday, June 1, 2020

SJ 460-Circuit Breaker Day 55

Circuit Breaker Day 55
Didn't contribute much for my FFA account for the past 55 days as I spend most of my days at home. 

Some of the few achievements I have done these days walked in the morning and night with Jenny and Jayden. I am clocking about 5000 to 10000 steps every day. In the evening, we also get to spend time with Katrina and her family during the walk. Jayden seems to enjoy her companionship. I am glad that Jayden gets to spend time with her during this circuit breaker. 

I also get to read more news, as we subscribed hard copy business times, motivated me to wake up early to read the newspaper. I hope I can organise my thoughts properly so I can be organised more. 

I get to have a chance to attend more Facebook live videos by those investing sifus. I also get a chance to fast for 90hrs ++. Thanks to the Whatsapp support group. 

I also get a chance to read articles about mindset and also investing and to connect with my investing kakis on a weekly basis and pitch about my investing philosophy. Would like to dwell a little more on stocks that I have been going deep into. SATS is one of them, glad that I get to spend hours preparing slides for the stock pitch as, through that action, I get to know more about the company. 

Another thing I love and hate about circuit breaker is that I get to work from home. I am grateful that I can still keep my salary so far. Some of my friends get pay cut etc 

What I love about working from home
  1. Get to spend time with family
  2. Don't need to wear a shirt and pants in the morning
  3. .Save up on the transporting time
  4. Multitasking
  5. gets to spend time with jenny
  6. get to walk with jenny twice a day clocking the 5k to 10k steps
  7. Get to play with Jayden whenever I want. 
  8. get to spend more time with parents on the phone
  9. Get to connect with old friends and colleagues
Cons about working from home
  1. My employer expects me to work over over time
  2. Sitting posture, not the best one
  3. Tend to procrastinate more 
  4. Focus on things that are not important
  5. Worry about job security as my job's nature is not much on working from home

I have got one more month to go and I have gained 5kg up to now. Got another 30 days to go to lose some weight. 

1/06/20
Jason's Intention 

MIND
1. Raise my standards 
2. Change my limiting belief
3. Model what works 
4. Get intensify and innovate 
5. Step up and give
6. Spend less than I earn and invest the difference, build an income machine! 
7. Meditate on bus
8. To buy businesses during the crisis and below value
9. To detach emotions and investment

HEALTH
- Drink Lemon water
- Salad Meal
- Intermittent fasting more than 20 hours without food
- Take Cold shower
-  2 litres of water, with Himalayan salt.
- To achieve 68kg, 17% fat. to stabilise my weight and lifestyle
- To drink apple cider vinegar every day
- Rebounding to feel good

WEALTH
- To hold stocks, to buy good businesses
- To listen to books' podcast
- To put Money into FFA every day for compounding interest ($4.3m)
- To invest my FFA account every month
- To connect with investors (Online and offline)
- To get a Passive income of SGD$18k monthly to bring joy to my immediate family
- To read annual reports prior to buying stocks. 
- To connect/network with people with the same interest online and offline 
- Cash is trash
-To learn more about negative interest rates

PROPERTY INVESTMENT
-To monitor properties in Singapore
-To prepare 400k downpayment by 2022 
- To find the next property course to attend with Jenny/Shaun 

RELATIONSHIP
- Prioritizing relationship with Jenny, listen to her needs, to communicate with her closely
- To connect with my parents on a daily basis. 
- To align my long term goals with Jenny's. Every quarter review in a fancy restaurant. 
- To apologise even is not my fault, to love unconditionally.
- To spend quality time with Jenny 
- To run/walk with Jenny around the neighbourhood
- Acts of Service, Gifts and Words of affirmation are Jenny's language of love. 
- Put a smile on jenny's face every day. 
- To support her career
- To Massage her as much as I can

SELF-DEVELOPMENT
- To work on gratitude journal- post on Blog spot
- To read intention card on a daily basis with Jayden and take massive action!
- To watch motivating videos on youtube every day
- To create a positive ritual at the start of the day. I.e. To sleep by 1030 pm and wake up by 5am and start reading and walking.

JAYDEN
- To spend time and energy with Jayden
- To swim with him at least once a week
- To bring him out to one outing per week
- To let him go to Chinese classes

No comments:

Post a Comment