Thursday, January 26, 2023

success journal 651: CNY 2023 Holiday

20th Of Jan 2023
Took a flight together with my family to HK for CNY celebration. 

Touched down HK, Katy and her Husband came to fetch us. And we went Vwalk in Nan Cheong for a buffet dinner with the family. Our treat 

21th of Jan 2023
Went to Tsang Tsui columbarium, to pay respect to Jenny dad. 

Went to scient musuem. Dinosaur exhibition 

Dropped by Shen Shui Po, to check out electronics stuff. 
We had reunion dinner with Jenny family. 

22th of Jan 2023 
Went shopping in Tsim Tsa Tsui, took the ferry and went to IFC. 

23th if Jan 2023
We connected with cousins and played volleyball together. 
We went to Jenny brother place to visit. 
We did BBQ together in Katy's place. 

24th of Jan 2023 
Yum cha with Vera and her family in Mong Kok's Mall Moko. They got a nice playground for the kids. 

Went back home and packed my things 

Katy and Fung fung took me and Jacob to airport with their Tesla, a popular electric car, which they can save fuel at this point of time. 

Touched down Singapore, parents came to fetch me from airport. 

We chatted and went to sleep around 1am. 

25th of January 
Rained whole day, we had breakfast together and went to Orchard for shopping. We started from Tang and walked to Decathlon. 

We had lunch at Tang food court , coffee in toast box in centre point. 
Michelle brought us to a Korean Meal Hyang Yun in Tanjung Pagar

We then took the MRT via Thomson East Coast Line to Gardens by the Bay. 

We went to the river Hong Bao festival in Gardens By the Bay. 

My Dad liked it so much. 

26th of January 2023 
Fly day. My parents and aunty Jo Packed their things and we went to the airport in the morning. 

Had a long breakfast in the food court and I sent them off.. while I was watching them going through the security, I am wondering when I will see them again. 








No comments:

Post a Comment