Sunday, April 5, 2009

Moment of a lifetime

While we are walking around Colosseum, heading towards the ticket counter. 
 
Ken: Ui, your mom oh. (Simply point to a group of Malaysian look alike)
 
Jason: Don't play ler. (Ignoring ken)
 
Ken: Neh, the one in the orange colour shirt.(Jokingly)
 
After a second look, the lady in the orange shirt is my Mom..I walk towards her and gave her a big hug. We were speechless that moment, We wasn't ready. We didn't talk much, took a picture and continue our own tour in Rome.
My stylish mom in Rome.. 
 
P.S. I love you, mom.

8 comments:

  1. I could still remember your reaction that day.. Damn funny! haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaone10:49

    Poor Jason.

    He looked like a "Deer caught in the headlights"~

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get it.
    But I think you had an awesome and memorable trip with your mom ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann & Ting ting:haha, i was stunt.
    Bangle: I didn't expect to meet up with my mom in Rome

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh? So it was coincident?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys actually took photo and went off on your own? That sounds so dramatic. Hehe.. Anyway, there isn't one coincidence so spectacular as you had. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete