Friday, June 19, 2009

a weekend in Paris,

It all started last day of our trip, In the magical love city. When we were climbing the stairs to the second floor of Eiffel tower. where i offered myself to pull her up Eiffel tower. But right after we reach the top, I didn't let go my hand. I keep on holding her small hand.
It was quite a moment for me as i am enjoying the breathtaking view of Paris and to explore this indescribable relationship on top of the Eiffel tower. Adrenaline was all over my body.
Eiffel tower

her tiny hand

8 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwww so sweet~~~~~~~
    Jason intro me a nice guy lahh
    i wan white~
    lolz jkjk

    Hope you 2 be happy always ya~
    all the best ^^
    miss you & take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tot you like KOREAN!
    Seriously, we met a cute korean guy in Germany..
    Can intro you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE intro to me
    I still love korean no doubt for that hahahhahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. kk got a lot koreans as well??

    ReplyDelete
  5. im not in kk now la
    kk's korean is oldies or babies
    cannot court la lolz

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks BB~ love fie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bangla,
    go korea. To satisfy your korean need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jason.... Is that Eefie? Cant see the photo properly.... Waoo... I m stunned... ^^ Congratz and happy happy yah~ =p

    ReplyDelete