Saturday, July 3, 2010

Football week

Last week, it's a football week. I would say all in a sudden, everyone including me has such a big passion towards football. Although I only know a few players on the field, but watching football with friends is quite entertaining; placing bet adds the entertaining value of the process.
Just before the match, we would get some cooking ingredients from the store and started to cook at home. Because I always placed my bets against England, I prefer to watch at home; avoid any unnecessary complexity.
I really enjoy the entire process apart from the heat wave; the soaring heat in Nottingham is far worse than the outdoor in Malaysia. Watching football together, cheering for the team, getting tipsy with a few bottles of cider and also breathing in 2nd hand marijuana smoke from a teacher who lives beside Tristan’s place is rather enticing.

Of course, we had wonderful meals between matches. One of the dish that I've cooked is pan-fried chicken with salty egg yolk; a recipe that i have learned from Alan Chang, in which i find it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment