Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dragon boat festival with Miss J at Harrys'

I received a text from Miss J, to confirm with me if I am free for a coffee session in Harry's at Novena Square.

I took MRT from Taiseng, my workplace to Bishan MRT and tried to get a mini dumpling for miss J from junction 8. Thinking to celebrate a mini dragon boat festival with her in Novena. 

I was queuing for the dumpling and what happened was that the last dumpling was bought by the lady in front of me!I can still remember vividly how disappointed I was. 

After I arrived Novena Square, I waited for miss J around Burger King for about a few minutes. She is punctual, a quality I like. 

She appeared with her beige top with black dots, high heels and her beautiful but shy smile walking towards me. She always have a gorgeous entry. Every time we met, it is like there were spot lights shinning on her and fan blowing onto her long curly dyed hair.

We greeted each other and then moved on to Harry's, a place for coffee, beer and a bit of food. In Harry's. we ordered an appetiser, a main, her favourite chicken wing and some dessert for share.  We were rather adventurous when it comes to food. Perhaps, this is something we share in common. Love for food! 

I ordered some beer, as I always believe beer would make myself more personable and charismatic.But only in moderation, anything more than a pint would have a different effect.

After our meal, I walked her back home, I suggested the long route as I told her that I enjoy walking together with her.Our last walk was from Clark Quay Central to Chinatown. Somehow, I believe synchronising our body movement through walking would enhance communication. This is fact. 
Our walking pace, breathing rhythm and eventually laughter were all synchronised in no time. It was a walk to remember. We were also holding hands while I walked her back home. Although, it wasn't the most natural one. But it was a memorable one.  

After reaching her place, we hugged each other, said good bye and I grab a taxi back home with a big smile on my face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment