Thursday, December 25, 2014

Xmas 2014

Miss J left singapore for hong kong on Christmas eve morning and I went to a full day work that day.
After work,  I then went to bernard's  place. I met a few new friends karmen (whom is a guy),  su may  and shinq lei. They are friends' of Bernard Hu.

After saying hellos in his condo. We then went up to the attic where the bbq  pit is.

Karmen started the fire and we then started to chill and wind down. Had a few cans of beer which Bernard bought for us

After a while,  we got anthony and ccy over followed by jianyang  and ken. By then our xmas dinner becomes a full fledge engineering gathering.

It was indeed an awesome night. We went back home about 2 am in the morning.

Although I will be spending me-time on Christmas day but I am very grateful with what I had for my Christmas in 2014.

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment