Thursday, February 26, 2015

End of February 2015 Review

A quick wrap up for February 2015 and also some critical points to look forward.
  
  1. Health
    1. As I just started my night shift after my break, I now could have more time to go to the gym in the late afternoon, just before I have a meal with Jenny. 
    2. Eat two meals a day, one in 7pm and the 2nd meal is 12 midnight. Not healthy, but that is what it takes to work night shift. 
    3. I could take more sleeping hours now, around 8 hours a day, which I am grateful
    4. My target weight 81kg. Current weight 84kg
    5. Complete my personal training by End of May 2015
  1. Myself
    1. Just got back from Australia, feeling recharged and motivated to work and save harder for my preparation to migrate to Australia. 
    2. Been sourcing for Insurance recently. Been seeing Jonathan quite frequently and bought a medical insurance from him. 
    3. Been listening to podcast
    4. Started to do some shopping online. 
    5. Started to look for another source of income. Maybe a part time in the future. 
    6. I must have 60k cash in savings by end of this year. 
    7. Book of the month: Jim Rogers: Adventure Capitalist
  2. Finance/Investment
    1. To start monitor loans in Philippines. Jenny will be meeting another agent this coming Saturday. 
    2. I have contacted a few buyers' agent in KK, to assist me to source for good property deals. It is important to keep updated with market in Sabah
    3. Been thinking to buy a small property in Malaysia and learn how to climb the property ladders. 
  1. Relationship
    1. Wedding plan
      1. I have got a ball park figure in my head.
    2. I spend less time with Jenny now, due to my night shift. On a typical night shift, I can only see her around 2 hours per day. 
    3. Spent time with Hong Kong Friends and Friends in Perth. 
    4. Met Caren, Kevin and Amos in Perth. Caught up with them about life in Perth. We had dinner together. I also met Edward and also Emily. Seems like they are settling well there. 
  1. Family
    1. I must say my parents had a great time in Perth. Although it was just 5 days. But it was just nice for them. They really enjoyed the trip very much. 
    2. My dad is undergoing chiropractic treatment. Mum mentioned about her special spray water. Shaun had just joined a share trading course. 
  1. Business
    1. I bought a computer!! Finally, a dell mini desktop for my dad website thing.  
    2. Before my trip Australia I managed to referred 30k sales to my dad's business. Although it wasn't a big amount. But it is sufficient to motivate me to put more effort on it. 
  1. Travel
    1. Planning my trip back to KK and also another family trip in April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment