Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekended 1.2.15

Last week, jenny went to Philippines for business trip. So I have arranged a stream of activities for myself. Especially catching up with my friends, investing group and most importantly my aunt.

So for last week Tuesday, I catch up with Teo, Charles, how wei yang and alvin at wisma atria. It was an impromptu one.

On Wednesday, I met up with Anthony and also Jonathan. We shared about life and catch up while discussing about amway and also insurance with Jonathan. High chance I will be buying insurance from Jonathan. After our talk, I continued with Anthony until midnight near my place with a few rounds of beer. 

Thursday I went to value investing college with Chai ann which is organized by Sean Seah and some of their partners. The best thing is basically the two beer sessions before and after our seminar. We shared about some property investing and how we have been doing at work and also in life.

On Friday, I called my aunt and set a dinner with her at a famous Korean food at Concorde hotel. I enjoyed my meal with her and it is good for me to catch up with her once a while. We discussed about new job. And she told me about her landlady. She then brought me to an espresso branch in takashimaya for a free coffee.. We stood in front of the posh counter and enjoyed our free coffee while chatting. It was truly a great experience to have a relative around in Singapore. 

Saturday, after work, I went to victor's place for a meal. For, then,me,victor and his wife. We are all secondary school mates and grew up together in the same town... We had so much to share and catchup. The week before for went to malacca to meet a guy.  Basically a group of them send for to meet a decent guy in his mid thirties in malacca. Foh is planning to go back Malaysia for good as she felt that her parents are getting older soon and her younger brother is not around with them.

Sunday morning, we went to invest carnival registered with vector vest and then went to a musical play at mbs called cats with crystelle and also Angela.  Crystelle is Jenny's superior and she is from France while Angela is a hongkonger whom is leaving Singapore for good to Australia. After our play, we walked to mbs and had our late meal at satay by the bay. 


I have met up with many of my important friends this week and gained a few kilos.






No comments:

Post a Comment