Friday, May 29, 2015

May 2015 wrap up and also forward planning.

This post will be a brief wrap up for my May 2015.
  1. Health
    1. Resumed my training, did a quick body test- Lost 4 kilos over 8 months period from last year. From 85.6kg to 81.6kg. Thanks to my Personal Trainer Mr Domz. Sadly he is going to leave soon. 
    2. Just recently I found my self eating lean at home. I guess this is my main reason why I am not losing weight previously. Will be eating more complex carbs. 
    3. I have been doing push up on a daily basis for 15 times a day. 
    4. Start to prepare food/salad at home and bring to work. Breast meat, carrot, sweet potato, green lettuce and some feta cheese.  
    5. Started to take health supplement from NUSKIN. Testing their product and hopefully can assist with the weight losing part. I am pushing hard for my wedding photoshoot soon in July. 
  1. Myself
    1. Australia will be postponed at the moment. Although I got strong support from my parents to go Australia. However, I would want to stay near my family at the moment. 
    2. I have set a budget for insurance, if you can see from the previous post, it would park under MISC. 
    3. Listened to radio and talk show when I am on mrt/bus. 
    4. Book of the month- 7 habits of highly effective people. . 
    5. To be a member of TUCCS by end of May. 
    6. Register for a course to study with BCA/IES
    7. Attended ABC Cooking studio class in Takashimaya. Learned how to bake cinnamon roll and also ham roll from scratch.  
    8. Applied my EPF. 
    9. Applied my Singapore PR and is waiting for result at the moment. 
    10. Would like to obtain a driving license. 
  2. Finance/Investment
    1. I have contacted a few buyers' agent in KK, to assist me to source for good property deals. It is important to keep updated with market in Sabah
    2. Attended the tax review by SMAT with Chai Ann
    3. Sold majority of my stocks and commodities. Waiting for the big wave. 
  1. Relationship
    1. Caught up with Chai ann, Serene, CCY, Lisa, Charles, Victor. Will be meeting Joann and Aunty Michelle. I am also trying to set up a dinner time with them on Monday. 
    2. Got my diamond ring, it was beautiful. 
    3. Sent diamond ring to Jann paul for setting which was recommended by Victor. I also bought a pair of wedding band from them too. Service was good. 
    4. I signed up a photography session with aisle bridal which was recommended by Angela.
    5. Drafting a proposal plan with jenny. Will be doing it after 27. Probably on the 28 of June that weekend. Time is running out. 
  1. Family
    1. Call my family at least once every week. 
    2. Will be meeting my mum next week and we will be flying together to New Zealand. Some good mother and son catch up time. 
  1. Business
    1. Will be capturing some ideas from dad, and would like to pitch some to him so that he could consider doing it. 
    2. I am very grateful that the internet marketing had worked well and we did have a good start. 
    3. Need to study more and understand more about how to bring more sales in. 
  1. Travel
    1.  I have got my leave approved for my coming New Zealand trip by my superior.Will be visiting a few places. Christchurch, Oomaru, Dunedin, Te Anau, Millford Sound, Queenstown and Mt Cook. 
    2. July I will be doing my photoshooting for my wedding which is coming soon in 2016 March. 
    3. August I will be flying to Hong Kong for the Ang Pau giving session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment