Thursday, May 7, 2015

Parents visit to Singapore Weekend 5th April 2015

Hah! My parents are here in Singapore last weekend, between Easter Friday and also Easter Sunday.

Day 1,

They reached T1 around 1650, but only managed to check out from T1 around one hour later. Which was later than what we had anticipated. I brought them to V hotel as usual.

Brought them to Bugis for the Fish noodles 

Day 2

I was working, so just managed to join them for dinner only. We had our dinner at beng hiang

Day 3

It was easter sunday, I brought them to have late lunch at East ocean. They kinda like although they didn't eat much. I then brought them up to Marina Bay tower to have a quick view of the tower. Dinner was at Paradise Dynasty. 

Day 4

I was on night shift, had breakfast at suntech city toast box, walked around sun tech and also millennial walk,.Went to airport around 1500 hrs and they left around 1640hrs. 

Miss them dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment