Saturday, September 23, 2017

High-performing habits declaration


  1. Seek Clarity- I seek clarity more often than others. What is our intention for this meeting? What's important? What matters? High performers constantly seek for clarity. 
  2. Generate Energy- I take a quick break in between transitions to generate energy throughout the day. 
  3. Raise necessity- I raise the psychological necessity regarding why it si important for me to perform well. 
  4. Increase Productivity- I increase outputs on things that matter and important to my long-term success. 
  5. Develop Influence- I develop influence by teaching/sharing with others on how to think and grow
  6. Demonstrate Courage- I speak up for myself, I speak up for others and I honour the struggle. I know it is hard, but I will push for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment