Sunday, December 4, 2022

Success journal 633: Festival of Nation

Stop timing the market. Just buy when the price is good 

I worked till late last Saturday. 

Sunday morning, I went to the jayden rugby festival of nations together with Jenny. 

Spend the whole morning there jayden had a blast. Experiencing how to play rugby. He is not running, so I think he needs more practice 

After rugby, I returned home and prepared for my badminton session in the Joo Chiat community center. Caught up with Shannon, and he offered to fetch me to Bugis MRT after our badminton session; we managed to catch up for a bit on the car about kids and parenthood 

From Bugis, I took the MRT back to novena, picked up Jayden, and went for a meal with Harrod's parents in Ma Maison Takashimaya. We spent like $200 for that meal. 

We shopped around Takashimaya and Jayden read some books there. I am so proud of his love for books. I caught up with Jenny in the bookstore for a bit before we traveled back home via bus. 

A short weekend well spent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment