Monday, May 29, 2023

Success journal 724: Ask and you shall receive

Love this quote, and is a big believer of this. 

I am asking the universe to be healthy, happy and wealthy. I will just keep manifesting it, connect with the right mindset and continue to create content , continue my weekly badminton session and training. 

Continue to be invested in stock, continue to let me money work hard for me 

Continue to have the growing mindset 
Continue to be a loving person 
Continue to be a kind person 
Continue to be discipline 
Continue to build good habit 
Continue to be a great husband. 
Continue to be a great father 
Continue to be a great son 
Continue to connect with people with the same mindset 

Continue to learn from the best 
Continue to remove toxic people from my love 
Continue to lead the team 
Continue to be a leader 
Continue to support my team 
Continue to love people around me. 
Continue to raise my bar of work standard
Continue to make money, and a lot more passive income 
Continue to make money from stock market 
Continue to be bold 
Continue to be strong 

No comments:

Post a Comment