Monday, December 25, 2023

Success journal 869: Xmas weekend

Saturday night- 
 I rushed to orchard to meet Jenny and Jayden for dinner. 

We had dinner in Wisma Atria, while Jenny shopped for her Xmas present. We bought some domestic from Christian Dior 

We then took a bus back home. I continued my work. 

Sunday Xmas eve. 
We woke up late, Jayden missed his class and we had ABIT of hoo-ha in the morning 

Brought Jayden to Muay Thai session, we then have our breakfast in proofer, a bakery in United square. Jenny then joined us, part of my initiatives is to not drink out and save money. 

After our breakfast, we then went back home. I transferred extra 50 for aunty Elly for Xmas.  

I cooked noodles for the family. 

We then wrap presents and wrote cards for our family member. 

Took a short nap, 

We then went to cold storage to buy some stuff for the Xmas gathering Jenny is hosting on Xmas day. 

Jenny and I went to Oyster bank in Great world city for a kid-less date night. Jayden wanted to join so badly. 

The oyster meal was awesome. I left a great review. Been a while since we bond together like that. 

The night was . Great

Monday morning 
I sorted our bills in the morning, guest came around 11am. 

We eat and hang around until 4pm. The guest seems to be enjoying it. 

After they left, we quickly get ready for our 2nd round. We took a car to Kate's place. The kids played so well together with Sheung Sheung and fei fei. 

We left their place around 9pm. All knackered. We had so much fun that night xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment