Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Success journal 887: Thinking as one, close call, list

Was grateful that I spent so much time with my kids last weekend.  That was a close call

We had a huge arguement and the D word was on the table. Which I think that is how much the stake was. 
So I have to prepare a list 


Jason List 
1. To be more sensitive to Jenny, listen to her needs, and take actions to relief her struggle. 
2. Math and Chinese with the kids 
3. To spend morning time with Jayden 
4. To pick up task and admin and family errands. 
5. To improve my attitude and mindset to a stronger person. 
6. To stop comparing with Jenny 
7. To be there with the family when Jenny is not around. The family needs me. 
8. To spend quality time with Jenny 
9. To continue improve on engaging Jenny. To proof my value. 
10. Our relationship is the pillar of the family. 
11. To save and invest for the kids and family. 
12. To improve on the communication with Jenny. Listen listen listen and act on it. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment