Monday, April 15, 2024

Success journal 951: Weekend with my boys

Saturday
Brought them out for breakfast in Suntec
We explored the city together with Jayden and Jacob. 

It was a memorable 1, as for the time we spent together as a family. 

I brought them to McDonald's in Suntec. After breakfast, we hung around in Suntec and went to Farrer Park for Jayden's BJJ and Muaythai gala. We started with judo; he was against older kids but managed to win them. Perhaps we have too many expectations from him. He is doing well for his age. 

After BJJ, we then moved on to the Muaythai. Again, he is fighting against the elder kid. 

The big kick from the boy on Jayden is painful to watch. 

He managed to settle himself. He didn't complain about it b

After the gala, I brought them back home for a rest. We played badminton downstairs for a bit. 

Sunday morning, I brought JJ to gymnastics class; the primary teacher was absent, and the assistant was only coordinating. 

After the disappointing session, I brought Jacob to Jayden's dance studio at 36 Prinsep Street to watch and fetch Jayden. While recording, I overhead a dancer commented that my boy was good. I am so happy. 

After the dance class, I brought them home and let them watch a bit of Tele. I then let them take a long nap and went for a badminton session myself in Cairnhill cc. I connected with this group that plays in CC. The players were ok. Grateful for the session. 

After that, I brought them to the playground to spend time with them. 

Had dinner together with Porpor at home, and we did a bit of homework together. CMA and IYU. 
Grateful for a weekend with my boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment