Monday, June 3, 2024

Success journal 981: A splendid weekend with family

To spend time with my family on Sunday morning, I brought my family to the toast box in United Square for breakfast. 

After that, I brought my parents and Jacob to Gymnastics. I was asked to update some work 

Rushed through the work then, spend time together with them at the rail corridor. We went to a coffee house in the rail corridor at 1932. 

Then we rushed back home for lunch, aunty Michelle made the Korean pancake and Jayden liked it. I ordered xiao long bao. 

After our meal, we took a taxi to the airport. We then spent some time together in Jewel with the vortex and we then took some photos of it. 

After that we then sent my parents for departure. Scoot changed the terminal from 1 to 3. 

I hope it wasn't too hectic for them. 

We bid goodbye to aunty Michelle and we continued our journey back home. I slept for a while on the bus home. 

After reaching home, we settled down, and we did a 300-piece puzzle. 1.5hours. 

After that, we had a light dinner and went for a walk. 

After I come back from the walk, I continue with my work

No comments:

Post a Comment