Monday, September 16, 2024

Success journal 1032: Connecting with the parents , brownie past away

Sunday morning, I heard Jenny shout and cry while I was in my bed. 

I rushed out to check her out and saw that she was holding brown brown. Motionless. 

Jenny was doing CPR on brown brown. 

Brown brown passed away. 
After that, we brought brown brown to a pet crematory in Kaki Bukit. We all cried heavily while brown was put on the table. 

Cost me 200 for the cremation. 

After the ceremony,  we took Jayden to dance class, while Jenny and I went to Starbucks for breakfast. We had the $8 value meal. 

We then went back to the studio to meet JJ and Sally. They joined us from gymnastics. 

After a short wait, chat with Jayden's dance mate's parents. We then took a bus to Chloe's place. We had a whale of time really nice to see the kids enjoy themselves hanging out together and we get to relax and have food. 

After the gathering I then took a taxi to chijmes for ted kok tien's birthday get together. Happy to spend time together with my mates. 

After that, I went back home, brought Jenny to united square to get some snacks for the remaining rabbits, Oreo and daisy, some poh cai pills. 

Back home for dinner, spent time with the family myself and rest. 

Grateful for a short and packed weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment