Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Auntieess!!

I hate people who don't confront people right in from of me, but keep on mumbling on the back of me.. especially those auntiess(O ba Sang!!)

Eg 1: I went yum cha in Damai FU YEN(famous for his lemon teh ping and Bread) after my badminton session with friends.. Then i found a nice place with 5 to 6 seats around, ( as i got 7 friends joining us for the tea session). so i decided to sit on the chair, after i saw them in the crowd, i stand up and wave at them, by the time they saw me, i sit back to my seat, and i found out there is an handbag suddenly appear on my Seats.. Then i tell the auntie who put her bags on my seat politely that i need to sit on that seat.. Then she say in a small voice that
" There got so many seats why want to sit on the seat i want to put my bags" WTF!!!!

Eg 2: I went for breakfast with my mom(2 of us).. The shop is crowded, and we could hardly find a table. and there is a vacant big table which could accomodate around 5 to 7 people, then i sit down with my mom, and there is a auntie who come over and pull our seats away, whispering "2 people sit so big table meh??" wtf, u could have talk to us, i don't mind change table with u or maybe we could have share the table too..

I am so proud to meet people like that in just 2 weeks stay in KK, I would say without them, i could not post this on my blog.. Thx U auntiee,, but please don't let me see u again!

As a Conclusion!!

They are Getting Stronger

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous23:57

    Some of them are not that highly educated and some of them are just used to bad-mouth people everyday. Please don't blame them. U can't hate them when God loves them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, the other day when i was in 1 Utama and lining up in the toilet, all the "aunties" just rushed in and cut my queue lo.. I feel so stupid!! Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah~
    That bad~
    Must be careful if I go out yamcha someday~

    Worst come to worst, ganas balik~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. ganas Balik!

    ReplyDelete