Friday, June 6, 2008

Horoscope.

I definitely believe in Astrology, as my igoogle homepage would have one.. Just to understand more about things that i could not control.. But try to go with the flow, and avoid things that could be avoided..

I am Cancer, i would say a very emotional person indeed, sometimes my brain would tell me how i should have behave, but the enviroment is just don't let me to behave like an ideal person, that is why i gets moody sometimes.. I could not surpress my own feelings nicely, as could change due to enviromental factor too..

I met a few of new friend in KK lately, I always met new friends during this summer, some are bad-ass, some are badminton pro, drinking buddies, and some wanted to be a millionair by staying at home reading how to be a milliionaire.. But a few of them are wonderfull people to be with, and u could just behave normally when u approach them, as they would boost ur confidence, and want u to archieve higher in Life..

*****
my aunt(jo) is on leave, she is the manager of my dad's company and now i am replacing her place to be a cashier for the time she is not here.
I have to sit in the office for almost 10 hours daily... that is why i am so impressed with my aunt for handling the bussiness for the company.. I could feel the stress that she confront with working in this pos..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:51

    Jo is definitely serving patiently. Salutes. ^^

    ReplyDelete