Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where is my class?


This is 6th week of my semester, I still dunno where or when my class is, been skipping most of the lectures.
I don't really care about the lecture as much as i used to. Why? I dunno why, maybe because i am disappointed with my result(a mere 2:1)last semester. So now i boycott the lectures.
Just like eating, when you know how to eat with your own hand, you don't want others to spoon feed you anymore. Its boring & ridiculous, especially when the guy is feeding something you dunno into your mouth.
But of course, I doesn't skip my lectures for no reason. I am doing some research on Master degree lately. 
Why Master? 
Incompetent, lazy, inexperience and the market is in a turmoil.
Although i think a master could not bring me to a vantage ground here in UK, but at least in Malaysia. I suppose.
But anyway, practising engineering in Malaysia is my last options, i think because of the ethics and working culture there. They are not practising the correct altitude, most of the engineers want to become contractor. Especially those in East Malaysia as they are mostly underpay there; But of course, i still met some nice engineers in a consultant office in Sabah, they help me in my dissertation and educate me patiently.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment