Thursday, June 17, 2010

End of my exam period 2010

Today is the last day of my spring semester; there are mix feelings inside me. There are ups & downs, I would say up is because I don't need to remember any past paper anymore; down is because I am approaching the end of my student life. This would be a pleasurable moment to me, spending time on my own, doing stuff I really enjoy myself guilt free (travelling, badminton & dim sum).

I am also writing my dissertation at the moment, which will have to submit by the end of August 2010, so during this period, I will spend quite a number of time reading articles and to be as 'literate' as possible. Besides writing my dissertation, this period will be a transition period for me, from eighteen years of experience in student's life to a newbie worker's life. Like a cocoon period of a caterpillar to a Moth.

Compare to people at my age, I had a very late start, I am 25 years now, and I am just about to be an MSc fresh graduate. Perhaps, people around me, they would have earned a fortune or maybe a PHD title by now.

Without thinking too much, I will firstly concentrate on my dissertation in this coming two months and start job hunting as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment