Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Letter that cheered me up

I received an email that cheer me up the entire day! I can only read the snippets of the email....

The email is from Scott Wilson and it says "we would like to interview you at 10/01/2012 at our KL office......."

The next second I know is that I am punching the air already. 
Cheering quietly inside my heart as I tried not to express myself excessively even I am alone in the loft. 

Although KL seems not the ideal place to settle down, but so far SW is probably the best choice for my career in civil engineering. Finger Crossed. I have to tell myself it's just an interview!
This interview will make my rather overpriced Christmas air ticket back home worthwhile.

Looking forward to the trip back home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment