Sunday, January 27, 2013

Week Ending 2/2/2013

I decided to spend a little time explaining what I will be doing for the coming week in the following:

  1. To catch up with Newton Circus.
  2. Meet a young and passionate pet groomers, Desmond and Shi Min, in order to see how we could work together to achieve a common goal. 
  3. To catch up with my aunty before she is flying around Malaysia. 
  4. To apply POEMS, a brokerage account for shares trading in singapore
  5. To study two stocks in US, USANA and COACH.
  6. To plan my holiday during Chinese New Year in Singapore
  7. To read a book by Glen Arnold-Value Investing . How to become a disciplined investor. 2nd edition.

I think by writing down what I need to do next week would give me a clearer picture of  what I need to do in order to achieve my long term goal. In the same time, I can also track my progress over time. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment