Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Value Investing Options Strategy Gathering

A gathering for all the Value Investing Graduate from Mind Kinesis Academy.

The setting is more like a place where all the value investors would come together once a month and share their thoughts.
Yesterday will be my first time attending this kind of social settings. In the gathering, there are three VIA( Value Investing Academy) Analyst, sharing their thoughts on the recent shares that they are looking at. One of them, whom I am particularly interested with is ser jing.

Ser Jing, is a student and is currently writing financial blog for Motley fools, he has got a few of his articles that are posted as editor's choice of Motley Fools. He is also invited to attend a seminar/conference, subsidised by Motley fools, to share about his experience/knowledge in USA. 

What I gained from the gathering is basically some reading list/ Authors that are recommended by them. I would briefly list down some that I remember: 
  1. Peter Lynch- Beating the street
  2. Pat Dorsey
  3. Philip Fisher- Common stock;uncommon profit
  4. Phil Town-Rule #1
  5. Joe Ponzio-F wall street

Maybe is time for me to sacrifice some of my sleeping time to complete the reading list by June. 

Hopefully, I will be confident in investing by mid 2013. 


No comments:

Post a Comment