Sunday, February 17, 2013

17/2/2013

1am- 4am- conducted research for US stock online, investigated herbalife stock.I was very interested into the stock but unfortunately Herbalife is not within my circle of competent. I somehow cannot imagine myself buying more of its stock when the price is falling. I decided to let go and continue my sleep. 

0939am- My phone buzzed, saw CCY message saying to postpone our meeting with the market team to 1030am. Great, I overslept! Rushed my way through to Bishan for meetup .  

1030-1315 Reached Bishan Food courst, had a quick breakfast, which cost me about 3 dollar and had some light catch up with Anthony and CCY, without wasting any time we started off with our discussion regarding PR market team for our interim presentation with AGF in March 2013. 

1315-1513- We hurried ourselves to Serangoon NEX. To join our legal team, Serene and Jonathan. We had our quick lunch in Burger King and continued with our discussion, mainly on how to tackle Anthony Teo, partnership, pilot and our funding.

1600-1820- badminton session with Serene, CCY and Jonathan. Awesome session. had fun and done serious workout. This badminton session was organised by jonathan and is my 1st badminton session in 2013. 

1820-2030- Dinner at boon keng food court, went to CCY place's to collect the sleeping bag from CCY. However, I lost CCY's sleeping bag on my way home as my bag was overloaded with stuff. I.e. Badminton racket, laptop, wire, books and shirts, etc. Went to NTUC in AMK to buy a new sleeping bag as Ken will be sleeping over tomorrow. 

2030-2330- Room cleaning and clearing. This was like an annual affair. I have forgotten when I have done the last room cleaning. 

2330-1230am
Showered, and wind down, guess my body deserve a good sleep now. 
I will leave my ironing session to Monday night. I guess I am too exhausted now. Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment