Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wine List 2013- 18/2/2013


This is a wine list from my brother's friend in Australia- 
  1. Dutschke Gods Hills Road Shiraz- $25
  2. Browns of Padthaway carbernet sauvignon- $25
  3. Dutschke Willow Bend ( Blend)-$20
  4. Laughing Jacks Shiraz-$20
YUM.
 
Side note: 
I got off from work about 6pm yesterday, after an internal audit for quality in my work place which took me about 4-5 hours, I was pretty exhausted. 

Ken came straight from Changi Airport to fetch me from my workplace and we went back to my place. After we settled down in my place, we then went to Soup Restaurant in AMK Hub. It was a place where I am comfortable with. We ordered a package deal for 2 pax and we started our catch up session. It was really nice to meet Ken, and I am looking forward to see him around Singapore in the future. After our meal, we went to orchard to meet up with Amos, he was on transit from KK to perth, for a round of drinks, desserts and some catch up session.When we reached coffee club in Somerset- Anthony, Choi Mei, Ocean and Ah Taur are all there already. While Amos and Suan, a lady who accompanied Amos to buy CD nearby joined the table later in the night. As I was rather overwhelmed to be able to meet two friends in one night, I ordered Te Kairanga Sauvignon Blanc to mark this wonderful short reunion in TCC at Orchard yesterday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment