Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March Tuesday

I wake up at 6am, realising that I accidentally slept at 11 yesterday. I showered, packed and went off to Gym in Novena. Today will be my 1st day to go gym before my working time. I am still working on the habit of waking up early in the morning. :) 

Although it feels good, but it needs a lot of discipline to sleep earlier @ night. 

After gym, I went to pamper myself with a Traditional Set breakfast in Kopitiam for SGD 2.00. The breakfast and the view are awesome. 

After a long day at work, I was invited by my sub-contractor to attend a dinner in Akanoya@ orchard parade hotel near Tanglin Mall. Most of the servers/waiter & waitresses are Japanese. There are three huge table in the entire restaurant. Every table is about 10- 15 people and the seats are arranged as such is surrounding the cooking area. The food wasn't that fantastic but the ambiance is good. Apart from the patron, the place really feel like is in Japan. 

During the dinner, it was really nice to hear good comments and feedbacks from sub-contractors regarding my performance at work.

Work aside, the dinner lasted for about 2 hours and we drank most of the time. 

I guess the best dish I would say for Akanoya would be the Wagyu Beef, the meat literally melted in my mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment