Monday, March 25, 2013

My short term goal 2013

I would like to review my personal goal this year. 
  1. To manage USD 30K investment portfolio by the end of 2013. Why? because I think is important to be brave and have part of my assets in the market for me to learn and grow.
  2. To have a passive income of at least 2.2 percent monthly. Why? So that I could learn on how to be financially free and spend more time with things and people I love. 
  3. To reduce my body fat from 23% to 17%. Why? So that I could dress up and be more confident. 
  4. To be able to give a speech or pitch an idea in front of a crowd without fear. 
  5. To attend at least 4 seminars. 

I will copy and update this post regularly from time to time. Just to see how far I am from my goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment