Sunday, April 21, 2013

Lowsai @ Singapore

It was a quick one, too a train to join them at Marina bay sands on 13/4/2013. There were Kah Chun, Rainy, Kah Chun's girlfriend, shannon, lowsai and charles. By the time I reached there, they finished their dinner already. I guess I am rather too late for the meal.I shared the story of my story about encountering gay  to them, and they seems really enjoyed it. I guess the next time they see me, GAY would probably be the 1st  that would popped into their mind. After leaving DTF,   We then walked around MBS, and Kah Chun wanted to go SKY Park with his GF. We then separated, Kachun and his gf to Skypark, and the remaining of us would head to coffee bean bistro for a cup of coffee. Me for a meal of course.

We then sat down and continue our talking/catching up/ gossiping session. It was a cool and relaxing one. It has been quite a while since our last catch up during the Formula 1 race in Singapore last year. It seems like time flies man. I somehow couldn't imagine that it was so long ago since our last meeting.

However, after our coffee bean session, we went straight to Kim Tian road for a round of beer, Another awesome night for a few friends to gather together for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment