Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Vero/Phaedra @ Singapore

It started off with meal at Metz in Marina Square, where my annual catch up session with vero begins. Steven, Vero's boyfriend is with us too.

We talked about things that is happening around us, people and shared some laughters.

Shannon joined us for awhile, with his trapezium egg tarts from Chinatown and Lao Ban Dou Jiang, both which Vero craved for. 

We went to Parco near marina square to shop for awhile and then go straight to Mellben in Ang mo kio for crab. The queue is like one and a half hours and is about 50 dollar per person. I have forgotten what we had that night, but the meal is decent and the atmosphere is good. I enjoyed catching up with Vero and Steven. 

After the following week, Shannon text me that Phaedra is in Singapore. We met up in TWG in ION Orchard. Shannon and Phaedra really know how to pamper themselves. I met two ex ttss too. Andy and Syiing. 

We then moved on to a Nanbantei Japanese Restaurant in Far East Plaza near Orchard for our dinner. The dinner place is very crowded and cosy. Waiters and waitresses are very friendly. Andy lead the conversation for the night, and we shared quite a lot of laughters too. It was rather fun to think back some of the legendary people in our secondary school. 

After our dinner, we went to Taboo, a gay bar near outram park. This is not a joke, I somehow paid a huge amount of money to a Gay Club. Damn! I must say the only reason why I step in the gay bar is because Phaedra wants to explore the bar in Singapore. Period!

It was quite intimidating at the beginning, but after the alcohol kicked in, everything seems to be less awkward. damn. I sounded gay! I am saying hanging out within our own circle of friends in a gay club. Where did you think of? lol 

I grabbed Phaedra for a few photos to prove my identify. Thinking back, it was rather hilarious to think that I am chasing Phaedra around in a club.This is rather embarrassing! 

Moving on- Property sharing session at serene's place and a meal with Joann.

No comments:

Post a Comment