Monday, July 15, 2013

Dessert with Miss J at Bugis

I had a few rounds with my client representative near my work place after work. I had a date tonight with ms J. We are going to Ah Chew Dessert for dessert tonight, I ordered red bean while Miss J ordered her favourite green bean soup, she wanted a cold one.

We then started our conversation for that night. We talked about things like work, boss, friends, life and all sort of stuff. 

I think being able to understand and communicate with each other is really important. At least, I am emotionally comfortable to share my life stories with her and the fun bit is that she is very interested to listen to my stories. 

I am practising my story telling skills whenever I am with miss J recently. This is part of my personal development and one of the key skills I would like to learn and improve. At least, to be more confident in expressing myself and at least to communicate with others. 

From my observation for a period of time, Miss J somehow is a refined and sensitive person, she can read my mind very well. Partly, I am telling her how my mind works, that is why sometimes, I feel I am naked as I couldn't really hide things from miss J

Back to our ah chew dessert shop, the ambiance is comfortable. However, due to the place is rather crowded, staying there for a long time somehow doesn't feel right. 

After we finished our dessert, we walked towards Chijmes and went into a bar with live band called Insomia. I ordered one glass of cranberry juice and one orange juice for us. Miss J doesn't fancy alcohol weekdays. we chatted a little bit until the band is too loud.

We went for a walk, grabbed a taxi and she went home straight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment