Monday, September 9, 2013

Short Sunday

Sunday, the shortest day in a week. This is what I always feel. The sun seems to rise very quickly in the morning and set really fast before night. In this post, I would like to write down how I spent my shortest day in a week, last week.

I woke up about 8.30am, laze in my bed until 11am. The reason I woke up is because I am hungry and there isn't any food in my place. Without any choice left, I have to brush my teeth, dress up and left my house around 11++

Of course, during the period from 8.30-11, I did some housekeeping, laundry and to catch up some sleep.It was the best thing to do in a Sunday morning.

I went to Arteastiq in Mandarin Gallery for Brunch, I ordered the lawn while Miss J ordered flush.

While I am posting some photos to Instagram, Shannon called me and told me that  he is in 313 Somerset with Yun Sin and friends. I wanted to join them but I need to go Singtel headquarters to sort out some of my mobile stuff before it was too late.

Arteastiq is amazing, I would  recommend to friends to go over for their ambiance and also for their tea. Although the tea is about 11 each, which is about double the price of a Starbucks which I could barely imagine how I would be willing to pay the price for a tea. But for the ambiance, quality and service, I somehow pay it willingly. Please note: Groupon got some promotion for Arteastiq.


No comments:

Post a Comment