Thursday, February 27, 2014

Compromised

After my trip from Japan, I found myself have been compromised on a few occasions, I shall describe briefly below, these are things which I would like to record it down for future references. 

I lost 10 days of membership, I renewed my membership for another year, and the guy who signed me up cancelled my previous membership and restarted a new one for me. Making me to lose around 10 days of membership for the transition. 

Just because I was soft, I let him to do so, and bear the consequences myself. although this had e little cost implications on me, but being short changed is not one would fancy. 

Moreover miss J whom was beside me, was trying hard to fight for the 10 days membership for me while I gave it away.After the incident, I am curious if I am really too soft standing on my own ground. 

I lost a good deal for renting a place because I gave people time to consider about renting to a couple. I should have offered options to her and kill the deal immediately. That was a deal of a life time. I would probably have to pay double the amount of rent for not able to secure the house for another 12 months. 

I lost my holiday for good Friday, as I did not booked my holiday immediately after my boss gave me a green light for the holiday. I was trying to be nice to let my boss have time to consider whether it is ok for me to go for holiday. I found people would put themselves first in front of everything. Set the rules myself and stick to it firmly. 

What I have learned from all these is that when we ourselves compromise our own standards, people compromise my requirements, time, standards and also my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment