Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Personal Trainer at California Fitness at a bargain

After my trip from US, I gained a few kilos and decided to engage a personal trainer to assist me to boost my ever low metabolism rate.

 I managed to get a SGD90++/hour personal trainer at SGD70++ /hour.

On top of that, with my negotiation skills I have learned in the past, I also managed to get one free lesson.

Although this course is expensive, but I hope with proper guidance and training, this would become a lifelong education for me for my health. It will be parked under self improvement and better living cost in my budget.

After a brief analysis of my body conditions, my PT explained to me that I need to improve my metabolism rate which is currently at around 1600++. This is way below the normal men should have and is contributing to my weight gain recently after stop working out for a while.

I will have twice a week training for the coming four months. First 2 months will be body conditioning, meaning to prepare my muscle for the fat burning which will be in the second phase of the training.

My ultimate goal:

  1. To burn away 16kg of fats
  2. Body fat at around 12%
  3. Metabolism rate to reach 2300
  4. Lose 10kg of water
  5. Hip-waist ratio of 0.86




No comments:

Post a Comment