Monday, September 15, 2014

Personal Mission Statement

The following points are my personal mission statement for my life from today on wards. These mission statements are to make myself working towards someone I wanted to be in the long run. 



  • I will be loving and proactive in building and maintaining my relationships with family and friends. 

  • I will always act with integrity and never compromise with honesty, so that it may be said that I am a person who stands for what is just and right. 
  • I will look after my health by regularly exercising and eating well. 
  • I will treat money as my servant, not as my master. I will seek financial independence over time. My wants will be subject to my needs and means. I will spend less than I earn and regularly save and invest part of my income.
  • When times are tough, I will remember there are still countless reasons I have to be thankful. As such, I will give something back to the community, via donation and volunteering, so that those less fortunate receive a helping hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment