Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A long weekend with Miss J post world Trip

It was a weekend after Miss J 2 and half months long world trip. She traveled to Bali, Hong Kong, Singapore, America, Canada, China, Singapore and Australia.

So it is a good time for me to catch up with her for a weekend. Spent almost 6 solid hours looking into a property in Australia with a Australia based company called central equity called Australis. This is not the first time I spent my time there as a potential buyer and would like to look into more opportunities to do more about

I would like to take note all the thoughts that went through us ( Jenny and I) yesterday and we came out with some conclusions

  • How much can we afford? 
  • Where are we looking at now? Singapore, Malaysia or Australia
  • Why do we want to buy one in Australia? For education? Migration or for future
We went to a seminar together about property in Melbourne which is called australis, two bedroom in little lonsdale road in Melbourne which is very near to main train station in Melbourne. The property is about AUD509K and we booked it o

So basically, I had a long chat with my mum about this purchase, and she told me to hold it first before putting my money in Melbourne. It is good to catch up with my mum and also discussed with her about my future plans. I don't want to be a Mama boy but I would like to hear from my parents about my plans.

I spoken with my mum for hours and we discussed a few points about buying property in Melbourne


  • High tax in Australia property zone 1
  • Generate little cash flow
  • People move there to Melbourne for their children's education
  • I am not married yet

We will be monitoring a few properties nowadays and work towards it as Miss J like Melbourne a lot. I guess settling down in Singapore seems to not a good one for Miss J. 



No comments:

Post a Comment