Monday, October 20, 2014

DEBRIEF-Quick trip back home 17/10-19/10/2014

it is the time of the year again where I will be able to go home. Kota Kinabalu. The best place on earth. Although it seems that a two nights and two days trip seems to be too short for list which I need to accomplished by end of the trip. 

  • To attend Victor wedding
    •  Met up with some of my secondary school mates
  • To discuss with my parents about my own wedding plan
    • My parents will further discussed among themselves and let me know the outcome.
    • My mum told me about travel wedding, and I was rather shock to hear that. 
    • Been visualizing how my wedding would be during my trip back to Sabah. 
  • Family catch up and updates
    • it has been good to spent a few nights with my family and catch up. 
    • There are some critical issues which we need to deal with immediately. 
    • My aunty is coming to Singapore in November 2014. Will be catching up with here again when she is around. 
  • To check Malaysia properties
    • We went to check 4 properties. two in api api centre which were rather disappointing and two in university condominium near one Borneo. 
    • As long as we can cover the repayment to bank, create positive cashflow it should be alright.
  • Credit card payment to collect points
    • There are several payments which we could use credit card to pay to collect points and travel into asia miles or krisflyer.


No comments:

Post a Comment