Wednesday, October 8, 2014

People are dreaming after a long holiday

We just got back from our long weekend in Thailand, after our one day work, we decided to have a meal together at a Japanese Restaurant in Novena to catch up with each other. We ordered the following:

  • Shoyu Ramen, 
  • Karaage, 
  • Hot pot rice 
  • Additional eggs. 
We then got
  • Chasu Ramen (which is 3 dollar extra)
  • Karaage
  • Gyoza 
  • Additional Eggs
I know it is just a small issue, but getting 50 % of the order wrong shows that our waitress is dreaming and writing what she wants to eat instead what the customer ordered. 

After our meal, went back home, cleared some of our stuff at home and went to Gym which I have made an appointment with my trainer last week. Upon arrival, he told me he got another client and could not train with me for that night...... 

I guess after a long weekend, people would just go haywire. 



No comments:

Post a Comment