Monday, November 24, 2014

Lazy Sunday

Waking up at 9am ++ on a Sunday raining morning. It looks really gloomy and a comfy day just to sleep in and do nothing.

However, dragging ourselves up, we did some of our chores, laundry, housekeeping and making ourselves some tea. After our tea time in the morning, we then went to Zumba together in Novena Square which we have been pumping the number of sessions we go per week lately. I guess because the festive season is coming and probably we will be attending more social events.

The Zumba session is very popular and is always filled with people. It was rather intense and also enjoyable. Although sometimes I get splashed by sweat from the person next to me.  After our Zumba session, we then bought some 4 basket of dim sum from Kopitiam, my all time favourite are cheong fan and lo ma kai.  After that we went to shop around in NTUC to buy our weekly grocery as we are cooking quite often recently.

At home, we then prepared our lunch, heat up some of the dim sum again made some tea and had some tea. We also started to watch UK apprentice, this is to learn the culture in a business world. To learn some of the strategy and also knowledge to manage a whole team and how to excel in our career. At least to learn from others' mistakes.

After our lunch, I then proceed with my reading session while Miss J is working on her work for the rest of the afternoon.

At night, we prepared our own meal, watch another episode of apprentice, prepared our breakfast for Monday and retire to our bed around 11pm.

I can foresee that this will be our lifestyle for the coming future as my work week will be longer in the future soon and Sunday will be a day for me to rejuvenate from a week of fatigue.


No comments:

Post a Comment